- The fact that so many of you have meetings like those I typically have (see The Anatomy of a Meeting) both comforts and scares the crap outta me. Is it possible we all work for the same company?
- If you want something from me for free that we normally charge a lot of money for, typically people in your position wouldn’t immediately start from the spot of being an ass hat. Try it sometime…you just might get further along.
- Lawyers write a confusing bill known as Obamacare. Lawyers in the Supreme Court debate and post an opinion of said bill that is even more confusing than the bill itself. Lawyers from both sides will be suing each other because they can’t figure it out what the hell it means, but they all think it’s bad for their side.
The result? We the people will spend more money on something no one understands and the Lawyers will make more money. Awesome.
- Dear Coworker, If I step away from my desk for 2 minutes and I come back to find you clicking away on MY computer at MY desk without MY permission be prepared to have MY fist shoved down your throat.
- Upon further review of the 2700 pages of the Obamacare bill, it has been uncovered that on page 1794, the holiday known as Independence Day (aka the 4th of July) – has been renamed Dependence Day.
Carry on with your lighting of officially state sponsored sparklers. Oh and don’t forget to post your City, County, State and Federal Permits on your forehead before doing so.
And, by all means, have fun and be careful out there.
- Starbucks’ iPhone app is awesome, easy to use and just might be the most successful mobile wallet app there is today for consumers. But, I can’t understand why the heck they don’t deliver my free cup rewards coupon to the mobile app. They have no problem taking my money, but need to deliver the coupon for a free cup of joe via the US Postal Service?
C’mon Starbucks…that’s just plain silly.
- My go-to-source for figuring out all things in the government can’t even help me out with this Obamacare stuff.
Have a great weekend folks.