Happy Friday everyone. May the work day go by fast and the next 48+ hours feel like 48+ days.
Hey I can dream right?
- Only one week left in August? Seriously WTF happened to
- The kids are back in school and doing their best to show me how much I
never knewforgot about Geometry, Algebra, Spanish, English (And yes it is my mother tongue and stuff. Quick, name that movie…Go!), Biology, Art…
OK, so I’ve forgotten just about everything, but I can write a great email, delete voice mails, and yell at Cubicle George. So, I got that goin for me, which is nice. (Quick, name that movie too…Go!).
- Thank god at least my tomatoes are still going strong. One last grasp at summer!
- Dear Coworkers, As I have found no stated HR policy about beating the crap out of you, please note that starting on Monday, I will be one big can of Whoop-ass.
- I’m all for immigration, but I really wish people would learn how to assimilate to their culture. That said, at least he’s not wearing black socks.
- As the Presidential race starts to gain steam I have this to say…
Who the fuck cares how many years of tax returns candidate X or Y provides. Anyone vying for national office is rich. Get over it. And, anyone who is rich, poor or in the middle-class does whatever they can to avoid paying more taxes. It’s kinda your duty as an American. If you give them shit for it you are a tremendous hypocrite.
Can’t we talk about real issues? Like for instance why NONE OF THEM have even mentioned Afghanistan? You know that place were we’ve been fighting a war for over 11 years?
- Dear lady walking her 7th grade son to school while holding his hand, I suggest skipping the 401k and start investing in your son’s future therapy sessions.
- The way traffic has sucked so badly as of late I am kinda hoping that the economy doesn’t improve.
- Ladies…only one more week to wear white before you need to break out whatever the hell color goes with Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Lattes.
Have a good weekend everyone. And, if you’ve got a guess for the movies put it in the Comments section. First one to get both right, gets…well, both right!