I can’t believe it’s December already. But, of course I should believe it since the stores have had Christmas crap up for over a month and I can’t go anywhere without hearing some horrible holiday music. Yeah, I’m hardly a fan of holiday music. Except Adam Sandler’s song of course.
- Speaking of music, I’m making progress on the Soundtrack of My Life. Hint, it rocks. And, if you don’t like it, I don’t care, cause it’s my life.
- It’s almost Company Holiday Party time. I refuse to go until they go back to calling it the company Christmas Party. Oh who am I kidding, I won’t go then either, I spend all day with my coworkers why would I want to spend the night with them too?
- People used to fantasize about coming to California. Heck, The Mama’s and The Papa’s used to sing “California Dreamin”. Now, California is ranked as the worst run state in the union. This shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone who lives here. After all, in the Bay Area we’re getting ready to spend $175M for 200 people to ride a light rail train 1.6 miles which makes perfect sense given how we are flush in money. The thing that amazes me is that the moron voters of this state continually elect year after year the same dumb asses that got us in this mess.
How’s that great utopia look now Mr. and Mrs. Cali?
- The top search terms on my blog this week were:
“Holy filet of fuck” and,
“Cousin Eddie, shitter was full”
Seriously, I might as well just up and quit now. #Success!
- I’ll never understand the nerve of my fellow cubicle dwellers.
I’m in my cube, I have the phone up to my ear and I’m talking into it. You walk up, see me and yet you’ll stand there waiting for me to tell the person on the phone, “hey can you please hang on because there is someone here who thinks they’re way more important than you and wants me to drop our conversation so I can talk to them”. Because you are just that important.
- Before replying all to an email from 1+ week ago perhaps you should read the other 3+ reply alls that have been sent and, most important, the 1 reply all which actually came first AND all the answers.
This is why when I’m King this will be the law.