Happy first day of February. How did January treat you? Me…I think Norm Peterson summed it up best:
It’s a dog eat dog world and I’m wearing Milk-bone underwear.
Yeah, I’m glad January is over and damn you February even though you only have 28 days I’m expecting a lot out of you.
So, what did I observe and learn this past week?
- I would never make it as a barista. Case in point – lady behind me in Starbucks says, “can you make that chai tea dirty?” And, the first thing that pops into my mind is, “sure would you like me to pour it over your nipples?”
- Hollywood’s self-congratulatory season has just begun, however the winner of the creepiest statue goes to the SAG awads.
- Does this purse make me look like my European co-workers?
- Sometimes I really enjoy eating a meal at the bar in a restaurant.
- So RIM has been experiencing serious challenges over the past few years and per many, is on it’s last legs. This week they announced that they were formally changing their name to BlackBerry. Way to show superior marketing leadership as the whole world has been calling you that since pretty much forever.
- I would be a much happier person if politics were confined to the political wold and would stay the hell out of every where else.