This week’s random thoughts and wrap-up are brought to you by extensive family time.
- That little kid is wearing Crocs? Poor kid has no chance in life. –Kid 1
- My definition of a pretty good week: keeping my perfect record of having never set foot in a Walmart in my life.
- Dad, I want to ask you a question, but I don’t want your typical long-winded answer. Just give it to me in one short sentence. –Kid 2
- You know we’re in trouble when I’m the most mature person in this family. –Kid 1
- Dad what was your major? –Kid 2
Huh, I would’ve thought it was cubicles. –Kid 2
- In dog beers I’ve only had 1. –Me
- In one sense it wasn’t your typical family dinner conversation. But, then again…
- What does “69″ mean
- Teen pregnancy
Ironically, it was one of the best meals I’ve had.
- Another day of never using Algebra in real life. Why can’t school teach you about the crap you need to know to get through life like banking and how much insurance you need? –Kid 2
- This milkshake tastes awesome and it doesn’t even have alcohol in it. –Me
- 60 Minutes, Dexter and Newsroom all in one night?!?! Shame it’s followed so closely by Monday morning.
This week’s favorite search team leading someone to my blog:
“Case about coworker who stalked a colleague”