If you’ve been reading my Weekly TPS Reports over the past few weeks you know that I’ve started a new feature called: This week’s favorite search term leading people to my blog.
Normally, I wait until the end of the week and look for the odd, funny, or downright freaking weird search terms that somehow lead people to my blog site.
Look I don’t really care how you get to my site just so long as you do. But, the great Google algorithms boggle my mind sometimes and today was a fully boggled day in my cranium when I stumbled across a search term that made me close the books early on this week’s favorite search term leading people to my blog.
So brace yourself. Are you sitting down? No really are you?
OK this week’s favorite search term leading people to my blog is:
So, seriously WTF?
I will not ask why someone searched for that. Again, I really don’t care how they got here. But, why the hell would someone search for that?
Good question actually, so I searched using that phrase. Of course the great Google algorithms suggested that “pissng” was really supposed to be “pissing” and “bagale” was really supposed to be “bagel”, but either way…WTF?
After looking through 3 pages of their results I still saw no sign of my absofuckingtabulous site, so I started to gander at what did show up.
- There was something about a quote on IMDB relative to Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I’m sure Mr. Hand was lecturing Spicoli about it being “our time”.
- There was a link about 10 ways to piss off your barista. 3 words: Don’t Do It! Coffee is almost on par with whiskey and you don’t piss off your bartender or your barista. Period.
- There was something about a “wet bagel” which is slang for…well trust me you don’t want to know.
- Bodybuilding.com had a link about pissing off a woman/lose her in 10 days. What is it with pissing people off? I get enough of that from my coworkers. Perhaps it had to do with the wet bagel. Too chicken to click.
- A lady, I’m assuming, named Marisa who has a tumblr site called: Marisa Likes Bagels. I mean who doesn’t like bagels (dry bagels).
- And, although I didn’t make it to page 9 of results, I’m betting there was something in there about “kagels”. That link will have to wait for home (NSFW).
I’m not sure what my new reader was actually looking for, but if Mr. Hand getting a coffee from a disgruntled barista named Marisa who was upset that her body building boyfriend wasn’t appreciating her wet kagel bagels led them to my site I hope they enjoy my work.